Hi I'm Marama; I live in New Zealand. I am a Mum over 50 and starting a new life with a new focus on finding "A little bit of "somethin, somethin", unique gifts and treats to spoil someone or yourself!"
I found myself starting over from scratch after COVID. And it's been quite a rollercoaster ride. Illnesses and teenagers... What more can I say?
I hope to share more about myself along the way. As a helpful, fair, and safe online gift shop owner, I aim to assist you in any way possible without compromising your privacy or safety. I'm very approachable. If I'm wrong, I will own it, apologise and do my best to rectify it. Just let me know, cos, I ain't a mind-reader.
I am constantly learning and improving to better serve my customers, and I take pride in being a reliable source of information, honesty and assistance. The blog is about my journey, and it's ongoing. I hope you find it educational and entertaining.
My goal for the shop is to make your life interesting and more enjoyable. Spreading good thoughts and cheer! Or at least a chuckle.
The topics I'll cover, and there will be more, to start below.
- How to Build Your Online Business from Scratch when You KNOW Nothing.
- The Importance of Networking in Online Business - I was great at in-person networking... So this is a whole new skill for me.
- The Top 5 Tools Every Online Business Owner Needs. Tools! Tool! There are millions of them out there. I choose to stick to my 50-year-old brain and find the ones that suit me. I'll share some of them with you. Because otherwise, I'd get lost.
- How to Balance Your Online Business with Your Personal Life "Yeah Right!"
- How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Marketplace..... "Duh how do I do that?"
- How to find the right Niche market for you??? What's a Niche? Crikey, Cor Blimey, Struth, here comes the Jargon.
- Learning the JARGON. The Who? The What? And where does that go?
- And showcasing some of my favourite products. Yeah, it's all about personality and being Cheeky. More still to load up, but you know it's somethin somethin.
Be patient with me, but please save or follow and subscribe to my emails. Because you'll never know what you're gonna get! And I will be passing on my experience of what to do and what not to do when I can..